Calcutta High Court
Group D Vacancies, Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018. Calcutta High Court has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Group D (Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner) vacancies on purely temporary basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Name of the Post: Group D Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Number of Posts: 221
Qualification: 8th Class
Last Date: 29.10.2018
For Daily Current Affairs Updates Click Here
|2.||Unreserved (Exempted Category)||32|
|4.||Unreserved (Meritorious Sportspersons)||4|
|5.||Unreserved (PWD) (Hearing Impairment)||3|
|6.||Unreserved (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or |
|7.||Unreserved (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision)||2|
|9.||Scheduled Castes (Exempted Category)||14|
|10.||Scheduled Castes (Ex-serviceman)||5|
|12.||Scheduled Tribes (Exempted Category)||7|
|13.||Scheduled Tribes (Ex-serviceman)||3|
|15.||O.B.C (A) (Exempted Category)||8|
|16.||O.B.C (A) (Ex-serviceman)||3|
|18.||O.B.C (B) (Exempted Category)||5|
|19.||O.B.C (B) (Ex-serviceman)||2|
- Must have passed Class – VIII. Graduate candidates are not be eligible to apply.
- Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
For Jobs in Odisha Click Here
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018):-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
APPLICATION FEE :-
The following examination fees are require d to be paid by the candidates:
|SC for the State of West Bengal||Examination Fees Rs.150 /-|
(+ bank charges extra)
ST for the State of West Bengal
|All other categories of candidates mentioned in the classification of vacancies (under point 3) those who are applying directly.|| Examination fee Rs.400/-|
(+ bank charges extra)
- No fees need to be paid by the candidates belonging to Exempted categories and Ex-serviceman categories whose names will be sponsored by the appropriate authority/authorities.
- For payment of fees through Debit Card of any bank, “bank charge” is not required to be paid. For other modes of online payment of fees necessary bank charges, as applicable, are required to be paid.
The candidates can pay examination fees through offline mode by downloading the challan from the website which shall be tendered in any branch of United Bank of India. For offline payment Rs. 24/- has to be paid as bank charge.
FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
For more 10th Pass Jobs Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-09-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2018
- Last date for Payment of fee through Offline: 27-10-2018 (within banking hours)
- Starting Date for downloading Admit Cards: 10-11-2018
- Last Date for downloading Admit Cards: 25-11-2018
- Tentative date of the OMR based written examination: 25-11-2018
- Tentative date of the publication of category wise merit list: 10-12-2018