EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC)
Name of the Post: Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC
Number of Posts: 539
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Last Date: 05.10.2018
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D & E|
|No. of Vacancies||294||82||22||141||539||06||05||07||01||49|
*Details of PWD Category
Category A – Blindness and Low Vision.
Category B – Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Category C – Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
Category D – Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
Category E – Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf –blindness.
For Daily Current Affairs Updates Click Here
SCALE OF PAY
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 44900/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 930034800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Bank Jobs For 7275 Posts. Click Here
AGE LIMITAS ON CLOSING DATE (i.e. CRUCIAL DATE)
- Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 10.2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as under:
|Sl. No||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|3.||PH||(i) UR- 10 years|
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is entitled to age concession in different combinations subject to the condition of maximum age of 56 years. Further in case of a PWD by virtue of being a ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ESIC/Govt. Employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
|4.||Ex-Servicemen||(i) UR- 3 years (*)|
(ii) OBC- 6 years (*)
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
|5.||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||(i) UR- upto 40 years|
(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years
Note– Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
|6.||Other categories of persons||In accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time|
OPSC Jobs For 500 Posts. Click Here
AMOUNT OF APPLICATION FEE: –
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen |
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
|02||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Note: Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
Candidates can apply online upto 05.10.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.