OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, JHARSUGUDA
Name of the Post: Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Jr Typist, Salaried Amin in District Court , Jharsuguda
Number of Posts: 09+
Qualification: 10+2 with Typing Knowledge
Last Date: 25.10.2018
A candidate, in order to be eligible for the posts, shall:
- Must be a citizen of India,
- Must above 18(Eighteen) years and below 32(Thirty Two) years of age as on 25.10.2018, i.e., he or she must have been born not earlier than 25.10.2000 and not later than 25.10.1986 for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist and Jr. Typist and 21 (twenty one) years above and 32 (Thirty two) below years for the post of Salaried Amin, provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/SEBC and woman candidate, 10 years in case of Person with Disability and in case of Ex-servicemen who has been put in not less than six months continuous service in Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed of the post or service for which he seeks appointment shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age-limit.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E Standard.
- Must be of good character,
- Must be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity,
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married,
- Must have paid the fees prescribed for the examination. (The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of such examination fees).
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit. They must inform their respective Heads of Office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
Fee for examination:-
Candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-Ordinate Courts”. And to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
The candidates under S.C & S.T categories of Odisha by birth and person with disability with not less than 40% are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Eligible Candidates Should Send their Application on or Before 25.10.2018