Job Openings in District Judge, Dhenkanal
Name of the Post: Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Jr Typist, Steno Gr-III
Number of Posts: 14
Qualification: Matriculation, 10+2
Last Date: 25.09.2018
(I) The candidates willing to apply for the post ofJunior Clerk/Copyist, Grade-Ill Stenographers and Junior Typist must;
- be a citizen of India
- have passed at least +2 Exam, conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 25.9.2018 Provided that, the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or instructions of the Government for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- be of good character.
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
- have not more than one spouse living if married
A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute and a candidate for the post ofJunior Typist shall possess minimum speed of 40 words in Type writing per minute.
Fee for examination:
The candidate shall have to pay the fees prescribed for the examination as set forth i.e.Rs.100/- as examination fees in shape of Treasury Challan, The fees should be credited under the Head of Account 0070-0ther Admi nistrative Services-Ol-Administration of Justice-501- Services and Service fees- 9904650- Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment Conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
No application shall be considered unless it is accompanied by a Treasury Challan showing payment of the examination fees. No examination fee shall be paid by the S.C and S.T candidates.
Eligible Candidates Should Send their Application on or Before 25.09.2018
For More Details Click Here…