STATE SELECTION BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 002/2018/BU
Govt Jobs in Odisha. Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates who are native of Odisha for the SSB recruitment of Junior Assistant jobs in Odisha for the Berhampur University on contractual basis. Staff Selection Board (SSB), Odisha. All Details of SSB Recruitment 2018 are as followes-
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant job in Odisha
Number of Posts: 30
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Last Date: 25.10.2018
For Daily Current Affairs Updates Click Here
Name of the Post
Vacancy to be filled up
|30||1(one) for visually impaired|
A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognised institution.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to M.E. School standard conducted by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply, provided that they must inform their respective head of office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and produce “No Objection Certificate” by the date of Skill test.
- Each selected candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a doctor not below the rank of a CDMO/CMO to the Berhampur University.
For more Jobs in Odisha Click Here
The candidates of general category should not be less than 21 years or more than 32 years of age as on 01.09.2018.
The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste (S.C.), Scheduled Tribe (S.T.), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, ExServicemen. Similarly, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years for the PwD candidates, whose disability is not less than 40%.
APPLICATION FEE :-
A non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred) only for the candidates coming under the Unreserved category and 400/- (Rupees four hundred) only for the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs are to be collected. The amount shall be deposited On-line at the time of submission of on-line application.
Opening Date for On-Line Applications.
|Last/Closing date & Time for On-Line Applications.||25/10/2018 (11.59 P.M.)|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.